Friday, February 18, 2011

Off and Running! Tom Hanson Prints...

This week I'm off and running with my new marketing push for 2011, I'm celebrating with the release of my two new prints,  these pieces are taken from my Originals, " Wooley Bugger1 and Royal Wolf1"  these pieces are part of my current "Abstract Fly Collection."
This body of work brings together my love for fishing, the outdoors and by love of abstract painting.
The originals feature a huge impasto technique, intense color, and the subjects include imagery representing actual Flys that fishermen use in many parts of the world.







These Giclee prints have outstanding resolution and clarity, and bring a remarkable likeness to the reproduction.
They are available in two different sizes on archival papers as well as canvas, and are available in Fine Art Note Cards as well. If your interested in learning more about sizes available and prices, just touch base back.    More on all this later.

No comments:

Post a Comment