Monday, April 18, 2011

Celebrating Fishing Season Opening Day!

Opening day of fishing season for ponds and streams is just around the corner, I've got my Fly Rod out and getting all excited about heading out to my favorite fishing holes!  So with all this excitement, I thought it would be great time to run a special on my new Abstract Fly Fishing Fly prints and Note Cards. To the right is my Royal Wolf 1 Limited Edition giclee print on canvas, 12"x18" on stretcher bars ready to hang on your wall. This piece is gallery  wrapped, and is also frame-able.  I've marked the price down to just $225.00 

Pictured here I'm illustrating the Wooley Bugger Fly print by holding it, it's size is 11"x16" done on archival media paper, delivered to you in a mailing tube, I've priced this at just $85.00. Each of these limited edition prints are an edition of 1/499, a certificate of authenticity is included.

The Fine Art Note Cards Special is 1 additional free box of 5 note cards when you purchase 3 boxes of the 5 card package.  You can choose from any of the cards available. The 12 card package does not apply.

Now to order, go to my website store at www.tomhansonarts.com  Then, go to the Print Store and the Note Card Store and place your order. With the Note Cards Special package, it will direct you to the "Contact" page where you can personally request  your choice of one of the four boxes of five cards available. Thanks for following my blog and good luck fishing this spring. Watch for more specials in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment