Thursday, May 19, 2011

Spokane Commission now on the easel!

I'm well underway with a commissioned painting for the offices of Spokane's Moloney + O'Neill, Corkery & Jones Benefits Inc. I'm pleased to say I've been given the opportunity to create an original painting featuring the subject matter of one of my favorite iconic scenes in Spokane, River Front Park, featuring the Radio Flyer slide, aka "Big Red Wagon", the Clock Tower, river bank and park. This piece will liven up an otherwise large blank wall in on the 7th Floor of their offices at 818 West Riverside.
As you can see from this photo, this wall needs something!  I'm excited to have been chosen to have my artwork in Moloney + O'Neill's interiors. We're looking forward to the unveiling of the piece in June. I'll share an update with the completion of this project.
Moloney + O'Neill has a long history of supporting the arts in Spokane, I'm thrilled to have my business join a long list of those who have benefited by that support.
A big thanks to the forward thinking of Mark Newbold and Moloney + O'Neill for this opportunity.
Visit Moloney + O'Neill at www.moloneyoneill.com

Hard at it, working on the Clock Towers details.

No comments:

Post a Comment