Tuesday, May 31, 2011

"SPOTLIGHT ON" Commissioned Projects

It's always a good idea to take a look back once in a while to see where you've been. It helps us understand how we got to where we are now and gives me a better understanding of how I have evolved as an artist. In the weeks ahead, I'll be featuring some of my signature projects over the past 34 years, the clients, designers and locations of many of these commissioned art works.
First off, the Spotlight is on Holman Aviation of Great Falls, Montana.


Holman Aviation is the General Aviation hub for North Central Montana and much more. You should go to their website and check them out at http://www.holmanaviation.com/index.html
In 2005 I was given the opportunity to create a collection of three original canvases for their interiors. These works feature major landmarks in the Great Falls area, including the Great Falls of the Missouri, Giant Springs and a study of a Bison overlooking the Sun River Valley.

 Giant Springs
 If your flying into Great Falls, or in the area, it's worth the time to check out their beautiful facility and this art on canvas. While your there, say hi to Cecelia at the front desk, she'll be happy to show you all the latest Gift Boxes of my Fine Art Note Cards that they have available. I'm happy to say that Holman Aviation is my primary retail outlet for my Note Card Collections in Great Falls.

Bison at the Pishkin

I had a lot of fun on this project and the folks at Holman Aviation are terrific to work with, a Special Thanks to Dwight and crew.You can see more photos of my commissioned art works at my website, 

No comments:

Post a Comment