Thursday, April 4, 2013

Trade or Barter for Tom's Art Work!

Over the years I've enjoyed the opportunity of trading or bartering my art for a huge variety of products, goods and services. 
So I thought it would be a good idea to post this proposal to all of you that also enjoy the "Barter is Smarter Attitude". 

First on my List,  Vacation Timeshares. Many folks often are unable to use their annual time in their plan due to scheduling, so those days and weeks go unused, and yet they're still stuck with their maintenance fees for that year. 

I've had great luck trading art with folks for their unused Timeshare Accommodations in the past, so if you are in this situation for this 2013 or 2014, let me know.




I can offer original and custom commissioned paintings as well as prints from my catalog of images.





2nd, Sporting Goods, my wish list includes a new Graphite Fly Rod set up to tackle the Columbia Salmon and Steelhead runs. 
So to all the folks I met at the IFFF International Fly Fishing Fair in Spokane last July, this may be right up your alley!

Perhaps a custom canvas of your favorite Fly
So, if you have goods or services that you'd like to run by me, by all means let me know, I look forward to kicking some ideas around with you.


Art for the home or office
To help visualize on how we can create something cool for a space that needs some help, click on the Video link  below....






No comments:

Post a Comment