Friday, June 21, 2013

June's Events and New Galleries



 Here's what's going on! 

I'll be the Featured Artist at Montana Frameworks and Gallery at 141 South Main Street, in Kalispell, Montana on Friday June 28th,  5pm till ?  If your in the area, stop by as The Glacier Sun Winery will be on hand as well, A wine tasting and New Art sounds like Fun to me. I'll be previewing my latest canvas, "Glacial Cascades" and see the latest in my Framed Prints and Originals. 


 Montana Frameworks and Gallery 141 S. Main St. Kalispell. MT


NEW GALLERIES....
I'm pleased to announce my association with these fine galleries.

In Bozeman, MT

I'm thrilled to announce that the Old Main Gallery and Frame as my new dealer in Bozeman.


the Old Main Gallery 129 East Main, Bozeman, MT
Stop in and say hi to Jim & Lynda and staff. The gallery has been the go to spot for quality framing and art in Bozeman since 1964. 

In Polson, MT

 The Crow's Nest Gallery


Crow's Nest Gallery 218 Main Street, Polson, MT
With 38 years comes a lot of experience, I'm happy to have Crow's Nest representing my work in the Polson area. Stop in and say hi to Lou when your in the area. 

She's a Winner!
June's Winner of my Free Print Giveaway is Patti Bantam of Boise, Idaho. 
Thanks Patti, for following my Facebook page.
Patti with a nice Brown Trout



There's still 6 months of Free Print Giveaways,
so if you haven't liked my my Tom Hanson Artist Page yet, click on the link and do so, or you can enter just by dropping me a note requesting your name be entered, that'll work to.
Next month, more giveaways, events and a feature on recent Commissioned Projects I've been working on.

No comments:

Post a Comment