Monday, August 12, 2013

Art & Glass Fest and August's Free Print Winner

The Art & Glass Fest at Arbor Crest Winery is upon us, this weekend Sat. & Sun. the 17th & 18th from 11:00 am to 6:00 both days.
If your in the Spokane Valley during the weekend, you should put this fun event at this beautiful location in your weekend plans.
I'll be in booth # 40, so stop by and say hi. 

The Cliff House at the Arbor Crest Winery

I'll have some new originals, framed prints and more.
Pictured below is a new piece, folks that have followed me over the years will recognize the series, "The Pacifica Collection", if you visit me at the show, I'll share some fun stories on this series and where and when the inspiration evolves from.


Ascending Indigo 12" x 24"

August's Winner of my Free Print Giveaway is Lynda Morin of Great Falls, Montana.
Linda Morin

This month my winner comes from my past business clients. I had the pleasure of working with Lynda when she commissioned me to create original paintings for the offices of D.A. Davidson Co. home offices in Great Falls, MT. 
Lynda's print of choice is Lurking Lunker, one of my most popular images. Thanks Lynda for following my work and I hope you enjoy your print.
Lurking Lunker
There are still 4 more months left in my free print give away, you can still get your name in to the pool by Liking my Tom Hanson Artist Face Book Page or requesting your name be added to the pool, as Lynda did. Also, all my previous customers names are included in the pool as well!
You may be the next Winner.


No comments:

Post a Comment