Monday, September 23, 2013

A Public Art Project and a New Winner...

I would like to send my thanks to the City of Coeur d'Alene's Art Commission for including me in their urban beautification Public Art program this year. 
They selected my recent painting "Cascades" for the Utility Box Beautification at the Riverstone Park Pond & Amphitheater site.






















I'm thrilled to have my waterfall piece enhancing the beautiful setting here at the park.

As you can see, this application brings an environmental blend of art and nature to an architectural utility box. 


















A good fit for the setting.







September's Winner of my Free Print Giveaway is Baxter Robertson, of Los Altos, CA.

Baxter Robertson

I was thrilled to see Baxter win this months print, Bax and I first met during the Spokane Worlds Fair in '74. I had the privilege to work with him and become friends in the following years during the Hollywood period of our lives, and what a time it was!
Baxter is one of the San Francisco Bay Areas busiest musicians, musical educators, recording artists, composers and performers. Keep your eye out for this guy, he's everywhere.
Thanks Bax for following my Tom Hanson Artist Page, I hope you enjoy your print!





No comments:

Post a Comment