Monday, December 30, 2013

New Art & The Final Print Winner for the Year

For over 35 years I've had the pleasure of creating custom art works for individuals and commercial clients, from man caves to grand walls in bank lobbies, medial centers, corporate offices, facilities and airports. These days my work has found a lot of interest in the Fly Fishing world, with many of my works finding homes on the walls of fly tier's work shops and fishing lodges around the globe. 

Ake's Sheep Creek Special
Here's one of my latest originals created for fly tier extraordinaire, Lin Akey of Whitefish, Montana.  The fly here is one of his signature fly's "The Sheep Creek Special". You may see Lin fishing the stretch of the Upper Missouri around Craig MT working this fly in some of his favorite drifts, with considerable success I may add.

"Ake's Sheep Creek Special" joins the Tom Hanson Collection of prints, and is now available in Note Card and the Signature Collection and will be released as a Collectors LTD Edition Print in 2014. 

My 12th and Final Winner of my Free Print Giveaway is Mark Richard, of Spokane, WA.
Mark Richard of Spokane
Mark comes to me via Facebook and LinkedIn, proving that participating in these social network platforms do have additional benefits.
Mark's choice is my Royal Wolf 1 Fly Print, which is one of my most popular.
Royal Wolf 1
If your from the Spokane Area, you may know Mark as a community leader and proponent of Downtown Spokane, and an active fly fisherman. Thanks Mark, for following my Tom Hanson Artist Page and being a LinkedIn contact.
Thank you to all that participated in my 12 month Giveaway in celebration of my 35th Anniversary of Tom Hanson Arts
I'm presently putting together the details on my 2014 promotion, so don't fret, you may be a winner in the New Year!

I'd like to wish you all a Happy New Year and may 2014 be a great year for us all!

No comments:

Post a Comment