Friday, November 14, 2014

Thanks Arbor Crest,

I'd like to thank everyone who joined us at the Tasting Room for First Friday, it was well attended and we had a great time.
I'd also like to thank the Spokesman-Review for such a nice article featuring me and my art work.

You can click on the link below to see the article.

Fly fishing niche extends Valley painter’s audience around the globe
Tom Hanson, a longtime artist in Spokane Valley, has found a curious niche: painting fishing flies with his modern art flair. The paintings and prints highlighting flies are selling all over the world within the upscale fly-fishing community. (Colin Mulvany)
Spokesman-Review photo of Tom working in his studio

With the conclusion of this showing, I would like to thank Arbor Crest for the opportunity of including me to their First Friday and the featured art for November. And thanks to everyone who got a chance to stop in and see us and my work.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment