Tuesday, September 5, 2017

Fall is near!


With summer winding down it's amazing to think how fast summer raced by! 
 I'd like to thank all the folks who stopped by my booth at Arbor Crest this year, it was great fun, the weather was terrific and it was a big success once again.

Arbor Crest 2017

Special thanks to the folks who purchased art works to take home, it is very much appreciated. Also, thanks to those who dropped their names in the "drawing jar" for the free print, Melissa Simpson of Spokane Valley was the winner.

Melissa Simpson with her
Mirabeau Falls Print

 I'll be sharing some more art giveaways as I near my anniversary month of November and into the new year. This year will mark my 40th year in business, so I figured it was a good time to celebrate a bit and share some art.

40 years is a long time, it's been quite a journey, so I thought it would be fun to share some photos and stories of this journey over the next year and take a look back at art works over the decades.







No comments:

Post a Comment