Monday, July 19, 2021

Summer Time Case Sale is here!

 With Summer here it's great time to shop for art with a personal case showing of my "2021 Case Sale" .


I'll be making presentations of my work available to individual homes and company's offices by appointment, 
Starting next week in the Spokane - Coeur d'Alene areas for the summer months and I'll be touring Idaho and Montana in the weeks and months ahead, so touch base if you would like to see my schedule for your location. 

"The Case Sale" includes Prints on Paper and Canvas, Note Cards and Originals.

   I was told early in my career, "do not" have sales or discount your art, it's bad business.

Although I understand why art business people feel that way, I have found that if you have a glut of inventory, it's more important to find homes for this art work with folks that otherwise may feel they can't afford the art. 

It opens my creative energies to produce new works which is hugely important.

So that all having been said, I'm pricing the inventory affordably.

Cards and Prints come in many sizes, I will have a variety of note cards available, both individual cards as well as gift boxes.


4.5 x 8.5 "



5" x 7"


Lurking Lunker Print on Canvas, Artist Proof- 24" x 48


Multiple sizes available to fit any space.







Large Prints on Canvas




Available on various formats 





I'll have a few cool bags with me while they last!





You can call Tom Direct at 509-209-4228 or email at tomhansonarts@gmail.com



If you would like to be removed from this email list, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment