Thursday, May 2, 2024

Celebrating 50 years since Expo '74


The Clock Tower and Pavilion

For those who know me well, know that Expo '74 here in Spokane, Washington was a pivotal moment for me and my career, as it was for so many.

I was blessed to have a dream job working for Expo managing performing stages, performances and events throughout the fair site. So needless to say the Riverfront Park is very dear to me, as I spent 6 days a week for the duration of the 6 months covering every area of the grounds. 

This job then led me to my jobs in Hollywood that evolved into the beginning and development of my art business.

So when I moved back to Spokane in 2005, It was only natural that I was drawn to The Clock Tower and The Spokane Falls as subjects for some of my paintings.

5.5" x 8.5" Signed Cards

These cards are a special new "Signature Edition" with each card signed by the artist, printed on archival canvas textured paper and suitable for framing. They are a beautiful presentation that anyone would be thrilled to receive.

The Carousel at River Front Park 

This year the cards are available individually at the Carousel Gift Shop.

So with this summers 50th Celebration, I've released this special boxed set of 6 note cards featuring 3 cards of each, which is priced at just  $25.00 

To purchase The Boxed Set, go to Tom's Store  click here, which are only available at this site or contact Tom personally for local delivery and save the shipping cost.

So, if your going to be at the park celebrating 50 Years of Expo '74,  or just hanging out at the park, stop in to the gift shop and see all the neat stuff.


Gift Box of 6 cards


The Clock Tower


Spokane Falls


Here's a link to the Expo '74 50th Year Celebration site
to learn about all the activities planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment